Well, all of my excitement about being able to blog again was squashed by the reality that I don't have time for anything with the new little brother in the house. So while he is taking a little nap and instead of cleaning up my disaster of a house I will blog. I think that anyone who has been wondering how our baby is doing will appreciate my choice.
We discovered about 5weeks ago that Brother has a problem with milk. I didn't drink milk when I was pregnant because it made me feel yucky and after having him I was making up for it and in turn making my little boy sick and pissy. I never thought about him getting sick from me drinking milk until my favorite client LeAna mentioned one of her children having that problem. Thank you!!!!!!! We were about to give him back. Since then he has been the sweetest thing. He is so happy. He only cries when he needs something. He even sleeps for 4-5 hours straight at night.
We discovered about 5weeks ago that Brother has a problem with milk. I didn't drink milk when I was pregnant because it made me feel yucky and after having him I was making up for it and in turn making my little boy sick and pissy. I never thought about him getting sick from me drinking milk until my favorite client LeAna mentioned one of her children having that problem. Thank you!!!!!!! We were about to give him back. Since then he has been the sweetest thing. He is so happy. He only cries when he needs something. He even sleeps for 4-5 hours straight at night.
Sunday, Mother's Day was the day that we blessed him. We had a little BBQ Lunch for our families before church. It was so great. Thank you so much to every one who came. I know that it was not that easy for my family to travel so far and many came and went all in one day. Thank you for giving your Mother's day to celebrate with us it really meant a lot.
Here are a few pictures of the blessing day and we finally got some pics and video of Brother smiling.

Madeline likes to put stuff on Bradley's head when he is sleeping or eating. One morning, Bradley and I were sleeping while Madeline was watching her pbskids shows. She staged her brother doing the pledge of allegiance and took pictures of us.
6 comments:
I heart "the boy." Madeline is hilarious with her secret pictures and tricks she plays on him. I love you for being their mom... all day... every day.
Jared, you are so sweet! I love the update of Brother. He is so cute. I'm still is favorite auntie right? {wink wink}
oh, I do that everyday.. blog instead of clean my house.
He is soooooo cute. I'm glad (for you) that you figured out what was making him unhappy. It seems like Heavenly Father always puts people in our path just when we need them. I loved the video, so sweet!
i do think his smiles and coos are some of the sweetest sounds. i love that baby!!! i also love madeline posing him! she's a nut, that girl.
He is such the boy version of madeline!
Post a Comment