oh, i love that cry. does he get sad every time jared says it? or just that once?
I have always had a problem with the sound of a crying baby but there is something about Bradley's cry that I love too.That day he cried every time Jared said it.
That was soooo funny and very cute. My kids kept asking me why he was crying.
oh my! That was so funny. He is such a cute boy.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
oh, i love that cry. does he get sad every time jared says it? or just that once?
I have always had a problem with the sound of a crying baby but there is something about Bradley's cry that I love too.
That day he cried every time Jared said it.
That was soooo funny and very cute. My kids kept asking me why he was crying.
oh my! That was so funny. He is such a cute boy.
Post a Comment