6.17.2009

A swell day.

It all started yesterday. 
We had a little FHE on temples and then today we went through the open house tour of the Oquirrh Mountain Temple. It was beautiful of course. I was interested in Madeline's reaction to being in a temple. She LOVED the chandeliers and she was amazed and impressed when we looked in the mirror of one of the sealing rooms. It was really powerful to stand there with Jared and our kids and see our family going on for eternity. I am so thankful for the blessings that our temple marriage has brought to our lives. I love the temple and I love to see Madeline's excitement when she sees one. She asked if we could go back and see it again. We are going to take an afternoon this week and drive to all of the temples in the valley so that she can see them.

After lunch we got a few things done around the house and then we picked up Nana for a trip to Price to see baby Pyper. Oh my, she is teeny cute. Madeline said, "I have never seen a teeny baby as her in this world." Garth and Tori again did a good job making another precious little girl. Mr. Bradley fell in love with her bouncy seat. He played with it for nearly the whole 2 hours we were there.

On the way home Madeline kept asking us "Is baby Pyper cute?" after about the 3rd time I asked her what her favorite thing about Pyper was and she said with a squeal "Her hair do!" I would have to agree.
We even got to do a little water skiing in the rain on the way home. (A little scary)
It was a pretty great day.

1 comment:

Hayley said...

ah madeline. i could just take her home & keep her forever. she's so sweet. i love her.