8.31.2009

and it goes to the birds!

The birds win by default. I like the trees the best but it wasn't working right. If i can get that one to work i will switch back but for now. this is my new blog. I am very happy with the 3 column layout. It makes more room for my new favorite thing.... buttons and blinkies. I put "button" links to all of the cool free blogger layout sites that I found. I found a lot, especially for you scrapbook types. Look down and to the right.

Thank for your voting on my choices it made it fun.

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

ya for the birds! :D

Tori said...

i think the birds are cute. my only thing is your font. for me, it's a little hard to read, like the font is too small. or maybe my eyes are getting worse. :)

Stephanie said...

Definitely my favorite. I guess it was red and blue more than red and green. But, I love it!