2.01.2010

Great Deals

So Today I got some really great deals that I am quite proud of. I told Jared about them and I got almost no response. That just did not satisfy my need for praise in this situation, so I'm going to share my deals with you.First off I joined Victoria Secrets Pink Nation and got a coupon for a free tank top when I buy something from their pink collection. I bought the cheapest thing that I could find, lotion. I got that and the free tank for my niece for her birthday. A 30 dollar gift for $12.50. Sweet? Oh, It gets better.

Then I was at K-Mart I found a small collection of clearance food. I scored
Frenches onions $3.50 marked down to .87 (with my coupons I got them for .12 each)!

They also had:
Hershey baking coco marked down to .25
Graham Cracker pie crusts marked down to .57
Family size can of Yams .52
Marshmallow Cream .50 (I think)
Kool Aid ( makes 12 quarts) $3.79 marked down to .37

Any Way... I love to get a deal. Now I have boasted enough that my excitement is manageable.

In the right place at the right time. Praise me if you like.

P.S.
If you would like to check out the secret K-Mart clearance I found it at the K-Mart on 90th just east of Redwood. The clearance is in with the Valentine candy on a shelf that is low to the ground and facing east.

I bought all but one of the onions but I left some of the other stuff. Good luck.

No comments: