We are all sick. Jared got the least of this bug and poor Maa got the worst. I took Little Miss into the doctor on Wednesday and she said that Madeline has a mild case of pneumonia.
Last year she had RSV so her doctor thinks that she has childhood asthma and these bugs going around hit her harder. Luckily we had the inhaler from last year and she has to have Albuterol treatment 4 times a day. The first 2 times I had to sit on her to give her the medies. She does it without a fight now. I guess she figured out that she was getting medies no matter how big a fuss.
All of that stinks but the worst of it is that the medicine makes Madeline a total spaz! She has been climbing the walls all day. Finally about 3:00pm I told her that she had to play by herself so that I could get something done. She began whining, "But I'm not a cousin to play with." Oh I can't wait for her to get better.
4 comments:
poor little thing. Is she getting any better?
I hate having sick kids! I have to say I have been pretty lucky though. Camryn has been my only sickie. Today I was at the studio doing rehearsals, and out of nowhere Camryn throws up - all over me. It was pretty bad. Not a good time. She is still not doing to good tonight. The tricky part of the whole deal is that tomorrow I have competition with the studio all morning and then a performance that evening at 4. Garth is at scout camp right now. He's planning to be back in the morning, but you know Garth, morning could easily mean afternoon. I hope Madeline is feeling better. I love her comment on your driving. What a hoot! We miss you all tons!
That kid. And the picture of her with the inhailer on her face is awesome. Maybe that's a little morbid, but whatev. I hope she's doing better! Maybe I'll get to see her being a spaz, huh? I'd like to see that.
Liz! I love your blog. Look at you! I didn't know that you started one. I'm so happy you did. Poor little Madeline. The picture of her halloween costume was the coolest thing ever. Have a good week!
Post a Comment