11.04.2008

Saturday, Saturday, Saturday...

Saturday.... nothing written on the little Saturday square. Maybe this is the day that I finally get caught up on the last two crazy weeks. This is what I think to myself almost every Saturday and every Saturday I don't get started on the things that I need to get done until 10:00pm. I am only complaining a little because the things that come up and take over our Saturday are great. This Saturday for example:


We started off tilling a spot for a sand box. We are calling it the digging hole until we get sand in it. We dug up a zillion curly bugs of every size. Madeline caught about 30 in a jar (they are still sleeping).



Then we were on our way to Nana and Papa's to help them take down the tramp and other misc. yard things. Just before we headed over we got a call that Grandpa Ward wanted a blessing so we went over with Nana and Papa to visit Grandma and Grandpa and Jared and Papa gave Grandpa a blessing. We hadn't been over in a while so it was nice to see them, and Grandma looked better than I've seen her in a long time. That was great.


Then we decided to BBQ on the last nice weekend so we had hamburgers and brawts. Jared sat around a visited with his parents while I ran a few errands and Madeline played with the Kitty who has decided that Madeline is not so bad. She giggles like crazy while they play. It makes us all giggle.



Not to mention all the little thing between the things that we did.


Madeline had become a zombie because of the busy of the day so we were getting ready to go home but we needed to take our canoe home with us that we have stored at Brad and DeAnnes for the last 3 years. It is amazing what Jared can fit in a trunk.I almost wet my pants laughing.

When all was said and done we had a great day working together, playing together and spending time the the people that we love. That is a pretty good Saturday.

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE!

2 comments:

TheFirstWard said...

We sure enjoyed having you over on Saturday to keep us company. It was a nice Sunday as well. Thanks for remembering us! We love you guys! The "canoe in the trunk" trick was amazing.

Tiffanie said...

When I first looked at the oicture I thought it was a camera trick, that is hilarious!