I used to watch Lost.
You have to really watch Lost or you become lost. I tried for a few seasons. I could not keep up.
You have to really watch Lost or you become lost. I tried for a few seasons. I could not keep up.
I used to try so hard to be home, have dinner done, kids in bed, etc., etc., so that I could watch a show that I liked. It never worked out. I started to notice that TV had become a bad habit for me. I started to feel like it was the boss of my schedule. I had finally had it.
When I stopped worrying about "my shows" my evenings got a lot less stressful. I would still watch whatever was on if I had a minute but I was not into anything. I had mostly given up on TV.
Fast forward a couple of years and Jared introduces me to this beautiful thing called hulu. I heart hulu. I now have three shows that I like to watch. The Office, Fringe, and my new favorite Better Off Ted. I feel no stress in watching TV anymore. Now when I watch, it is a nice enjoyable experience and I get to watch with Jared.
So far I have been able to keep my "TV is not the boss of me" attitude. If I don't see every episode my life goes on. There are WAY more important things that need to be done.
(that "to be" is for you Jared)
So to hulu and Jared I thank you. I can have my freedom and still enjoy a TV show. ahhhhh.
If you have not seen Better Off Ted you have got to check it out. It is so very funny.
And Fringe...Walter.. their are no words to describe him.
Tell me, What are your top 3 TV shows. I might give them a look some time, when ever I want, on hulu.
5 comments:
I heart hulu too. I am way excited for Lost to come back again, I have just started watching Better off Ted, and it is hilarious, I also love The Mentalist, and I would have to throw in The Biggest Loser, and Big Bang Theory. I know that's more than three.I had a hard time choosing.
Big Bang Theory is funny. I've seen that one a few times. I've decided that I'm going to wait for Lost to be over and then watch it starting from the first when it is all on DVD.
I'm a fan of lost too. We missed a few episodes in there somewhere. It reminds me of my dad's post about LOST. :) But my favorites are The Mentalist, Numb3rs, and the CSI's and NCIS. Definitely more than 3. I think I might a TV problem. :)
My favorite is the Biggest Loser. What is Hulu? It sounds like a good idea.
modern family, modern family, modern family. that show is probably my favorite right now.
and then 30 Rock.
Post a Comment