3.12.2010

I WON!!!

I am a little late posting this but just the same......


Can you believe it? I have been entering giveaways for months and I was starting to get hurt feelings because I never win.

I won last weeks Fabulous Friday Freebie!

This is what I won.Isn't that the sweetest thing you have ever seen?
It has taken me 3 days to finally choose a pair.
I know you are probably thinking that those cute little shoes would look a little strange on Bradley. I promise that I won't put them on him.
I just might have to have another baby to put in these shoes.

Check out Curly Bird and see all of the other cute shoes she has.

Also it is Friday and that means another freebie over at Fabulous Friday Freebies . She is giving away a $75 shopping spree at Luna Belle Boutique.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

That is so awesome that you won!!! One day.. one day I will win too. :)

Tori said...

I'm a little behind on reading blogs, but congratulations!!! You are so cool, big winner! :) Those are sweet little shoes. :)