4.05.2011

leaky eyes



Madeline's interests lately have been about testimonies, faith, and what our religion believes. She is very smart and understanding of it all. Much more than I was when I was a kid. I love to chat about it with her.

Tonight we were reading the Book of Mormon where Nephi is reprimanding his older brothers for not having faith, 1 Nephi 7:12 he says "... the Lord is able to do all things according to his will... if it so be that they exercise faith in him... ".

We talked about that for a second and Madeline said to me, "I have so much faith in my heart that It makes me cry when I get a blessing."

I said "me too."

We giggled for a little bit about how our hearts get so filled with the spirit that the extra leaks out our eyes.

She is so sweet. She is a great friend, a loving big sister and a most precious blessing in my life.

2 comments:

Laralee and Jake said...

What a sweet moment. Isn't it these little moments that makes being a mom so worth it!!

Hayley said...

i love how sweet that girl is.