10.25.2011

The Vintage Pearl



I am blogging about the Vintage Pearl today. I'm sure that everyone who reads my blog knows
about them. They make beautiful hand stamped jewelry.

The cute little blog I Heart Nap Time is doing a give away from the VP today and I get an extra entry for blogging about it.

Blogging about something just to win something is not really my style. In fact lately blogging at all is not my style.
But, I have wanted an eclectic charm necklace with my kids names on it for ever, or for 2 years.
I often get on the VP website and put together the necklace that I would like to get, dream about how cute it would be and then delete my order and pay bills.
It falls into the the "thing I want" category when the "things we need" category is so full:(
I would just die if I won this prize. JUST DIE!
GOOD LUCK TO ME!


No comments: