7.09.2008

HEAT WAVE......It was almost 90 degrees!

It got HOT for about a day and a half.
I'm not getting any sympathy from all you Utah folks, am I?




We have been pretty lazy since the 4th of July.
Except for the quilt making that is going on but I will save that for later when I have some pics. We did make it over to little Selah's apartment to swim in her new swimming pool (her family lives in a different building.) Her pool was way tiny but they had a great time anyway. It was a big step up from the puddle outside our apartment.
The naked one is Charlotte. She really didn't need a reason to take off all of her clothes. She is usually in just a shirt. If we are lucky, underwear.

1 comment:

Tori said...

Aww, the naked pictures. Looks like fun. Enjoy that "heat wave." :)