12.02.2008

Happy Birthday!!!

Happy Birthday to my favorite stinker pants' in the whole world. My sweet husband will be 33 on Friday. I think that his 30's look really good on him. He is finally looking like the teacher instead of one of the students. I love it when he and Madeline work in the studio. He is so patient with her. He is a loving husband and a great dad. Your girls adore you. I love you.
Happy Birthday babe.

On Monday Miss Madeline will be 4. She has become so independent and so serious. For her birthday party she wants to have a Fancy Nancy dress-up tea party and her original guest list consisted of three boys. She is a girly girl surrounded by boys. I love that she hugs and kisses my belly almost every day because she loves her little brother so much. I spend every minute with her and still some days I take her to preschool and spend the next two hours counting down the minutes until I get to pick her up. Jared and I love her more than anything. She makes everyday brighter.
Happy Birthday sweets.

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Happy Birthday! I love how Madaline wants to have a tea party and invite boys. So cute!

Jennifer said...

Hey Gal! I kept forgetting to put the instructions on my blog for the Christmas ornament but I finally did today if you want to let the people in your ward know. Thanks again for letting me come to your enrichment. I need to get the Chicken Noodle Soup recipe from you. It was so good!

TheFirstWard said...

Jared and Liz, you are great parents and really good people. thanks again for all of your help!

Happy Birthday Jared and Madaline!

Hayley said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JARED!